Do you want to drop up to three pounds in one week? Then you have come to the right place! This seven-day meal plan promises to burn extra fat and provides you with healthy delicious dishes, which you can easily prepare at home. Are you ready to try it?
In order to start this diet tomorrow, you should do a few things today. First, you should buy all the necessary healthy products such as fish, fruits, veggies, nuts, seeds and whole grain bread. And second, you should find thirty-minute workout routines to perform five times a week.
Scroll down to see the one-week meal plan. At the end of the week, you will feel energized, healthy and fit. It is time to start your transformation!
- Breakfast: oatmeal with almond milk and raisins.
- Snack: cabbage salad with fresh cucumbers.
- Lunch: vegetable stir-fry with soy sauce.
- Snack: a grapefruit.
- Dinner: half an avocado and quinoa.
- Breakfast: one slice of whole grain toast with cream-cheese and sliced tomatoes.
- Snack: celery sticks with hummus.
- Lunch: grilled shrimp in lettuce leaves.
- Snack: four dates.
- Dinner: lemon-herb chicken.
- Breakfast: scrambled eggs with salmon.
- Snack: two tangerines.
- Lunch: vegetable noodle soup.
- Snack: a cup of orange juice and a pear.
- Dinner: veggie burgers with mushrooms.
- Breakfast: watermelon smoothie.
- Snack: ten almonds.
- Lunch: spicy pasta with tilapia.
- Snack: a green apple.
- Breakfast: oatmeal with soy milk, flax seeds and dates.
- Snack: one banana.
- Lunch: grilled chicken breast with spinach and garlic.
- Snack: kale salad.
- Dinner: brown rice with spicy salmon.
- Breakfast: scrambled eggs with beans and tomatoes.
- Snack: steamed baby carrots.
- Lunch: chicken peanut stir-fry.
- Snack: one peach.
- Dinner: tuna salad with corn and tomatoes.
- Breakfast: oatmeal with coconut milk and almonds.
- Snack: spicy tofu with greens.
- Lunch: shrimp and snow pea salad.
- Snack: blueberries.
- Dinner: avocado salad with tuna.